CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
At CREALOGIX, we know that it's people that make a business great. We're looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Lead (f/m/o)
with a curious mind, hands-on approach, and a passion for talents and technology to join our Human Resources team in Stuttgart
- You'll be managing and harmonizing our recruitment efforts and sourcing exceptional global talent across the Group
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans based on business needs
- Partner with the business on talent acquisition-related topics
- Build up a strong pipeline of talents to ensure an effective search process
- Be responsible for and take ownership of the best Candidate Experience
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement to support hiring managers
- Stay informed about trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and creative with recruiting practices
- Provide and implement sourcing, interview, and candidate experience best practices
- 5+ years' recruiting experience as an Active Sourcer or headhunter in the tech space, with experience of doing market research and approaching candidates on all levels
- Solid international recruitment experience in technology with a broad network of talent in this space, plus a knack for sourcing and approaching potential talents
- Experience leading a talent acquisition team in fast-paced international environments
- You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to attract those who fit in terms of attitude and culture
- You think critically, adapt quickly to changing priorities, optimize your own time, and enjoy collaborating
- You are a driver, operate autonomously and proactively to define solutions to problems to attain your goals
- You like to negotiate and have strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with applicant tracking tools and sourcing platforms
- You're fluent in English and German and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment
We work in a dynamic environment, with many interesting projects as we pursue our goal of becoming the premier global provider of SaaS solutions for digital banking. Our collaborative, team-oriented environment actively encourages new ideas. The opportunities are here for you to shape the future of fintech. If you bring a can-do attitude and are willing to shape and succeed, then you can expect self-responsibility and a variety of tasks. We are a flexible employer, with the possibility of working part-time or from your home office. We have an open culture across the company, with a friendly approach and a casual dress code. Each country has a variety of local benefits such as language lessons and much more.
Please contact Malina Gorny on +49 9561 55430 .
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: