Our global Sales Team is looking for a motivated and committed Presales/Solution Consultant. The position is available immediately and can be performed from our office in Winchester, UK. Working remotely is also possible.
- Respond to tenders and prepare presentations in close cooperation with the sales team
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Support workshops with customers and partners
- Prepare customer quotations in close cooperation with the product
- management, development and sales teams
- Influence and convince decision makers in favour of our products
- Provide support and technical advice to the sales team and customers on all aspects of the software and its features
- Degree in computer science, business administration or comparable
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a software and solutions provider or consultancy firm working in the wealth management and/or banking sector
- Ability to adapt quickly to new customer situations
- Highly motivated with a passion for working in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to manage your own schedule and priorities and to work unsupervised
- Excellent presentation, writing and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills
- Ability to travel as required within the territories
- German language skills are desirable but not essential
We work in a dynamic environment, with many interesting projects as we pursue our goal of becoming the premier global provider of SaaS solutions for digital banking. Our collaborative, team-oriented environment actively encourages new ideas. The opportunities are here for you to shape the future of fintech. If you bring a can-do attitude and are willing to shape and succeed, then you can expect self-responsibility and a variety of tasks. We are a flexible employer, with the possibility of working part-time or from your home office. We have an open culture across the company, with a friendly approach and a casual dress code. Each country has a variety of local benefits such as language lessons and much more.
CREALOGIX is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and one of the market leaders in digital banking solutions, ranked as one of the top 100 fintechs worldwide. With more than 700 employees at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore, the company develops and implements front-end banking software solutions that enable our customers to offer highly competitive digital banking offerings. CREALOGIX was founded in 1996 and is one of the pioneers in digital banking, having launched the first internet banking solution in Switzerland in 1997. The company has been publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2000.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: