CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
Our global CISO Team is looking for a motivated and committed Software Security Officer (m/f/o).
The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart, Jever or Coburg, Germany, Winchester, UK or Barcelona, Spain. Working remotely is also possible.
- We are aiming at raising the industry standard for Security in Software Development and you will take a leading role in supporting the CISO to achieve those targets
- Help to define, increase, process, manage and measure the organization’s Software and Products security posture and compliance with the given external and self-defined standards
- Plan and implement security best practices, policies and analyse the in-development Software on compliance with those regulations
- Document your findings and recommendations within the closure-phase of development
- Sign off reports towards customers together with the Group Chief Information Security Officer
- Work as a part of a larger Information Security team and report directly to the CISO
- University degree in computer science or a comparable field of study, ideally with a security focus
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience with risk management, IT Security and experience implementing a wide range of solutions
- Relevant certifications regarding information security, such as CISSP, CISA and/or security-related certifications, such as CCSP, SSCP, CCFP, CEH, CRISC, CISM
- Knowledge of information security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Professional experience in Software Development and Software Development Processes (such as DevSecOps)
- Ability to communicate Information Security issues to peers and management
- Your creative out-of-the-box thinking and your ability to communicate as well as your analytical skills will complete your profile
- Business-fluent English is required, German would be an advantage
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
Please contact Malina Gorny on +49 9561 55430 .
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: