CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
We are looking for a motivated and committed Working Student Graphic / Media Design 40-60% (m/f/o).
A dynamic and constantly changing environment doesn‘t get you rattled? Become a part of Crealogix and the young, innovative mediateam as a working student in the field of graphic/media design at CREALOGIX Group.
The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart, Jever or Coburg, Germany. But mainly you will work in home office.
- Content creation (Recording, editing)
- Support the hosting of livestreams/live events on various platforms
- Creating animations and graphics when it comes to corporate design and motion picture
- Current Bachelor‘s degree in media design, graphic design, communication design or in a comparable field of study
- (If possible) first professional experience in the field of media design
- An internet connection with at least 400 mbit (down) and 100 mbit (up)
- Extensive Experience in working with professional: Video equipment; Audio equipment; Tripods and lighting and Greenscreens
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud: After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Confident handling of Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve and OBS Studio
- Very good written and spoken language skills in German and English
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
Please contact Malina Gorny on +49 9561 55430 .
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: