The group-wide DevOps Team within CREALOGIX is responsible for building, delivering and deploying our software products and related DevOps infrastructure. Our highly skilled and motivated workforce consists of 16 onsite and remote DevOps Engineers, PO and SM.
As our Senior DevOps Engineer, you are taking care of the technical vision, architectural aspects as well as technical risk & dept management of our DevOps Infrastructure internal software and quality engineering teams. You are also the technical contact within the team.
- Technical Leadership for our agile DevOps team in a distributed setup with local and remote team members
- Set and share technical vision
- Main Technical contact for team
- Collaborate with Head of Group DevOps and PO/SM
- Support PO and team
- Agile requirements engineering
- Translates business needs to requirements (user stories)
- Develop innovative concepts and solutions
- Identify, reduce and mitigate technical risks and debt
- Reduce cycle time, costs, errors by using automation
- A DevOps (Software) Engineer with 5+ years professional experience, preferred in building, delivering and deploying software products in a technical leadership role
- Strong knowledge of automated CI/CD concepts
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes & Docker Infrastructure
- Very good knowledge in software development fundamentals and knowledge of architecture patterns & security concepts
- Very good knowledge in following technology stack:
- Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, Groovy
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud, OpenShift Kubernetes, Databases, SonarQube, Bitbucket, Gitlab, Rancher, ArgoCD, HashiCorp Vault, Python is a plus
- Good communication skills and experience with agile practices & processes e.g. Kanban, Scrum, Pair Programming
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is a plus
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Good team player, consultative & proactive approach to finding solutions
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: