- Build, manage and improve various internal environments with a focus on automation, configuration management, continuous integration and best practices.
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Manage services deployment in heterogenous platforms, including Docker
- Enhance CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Nexus, Sonarqube and Gitlab
- Automate and improve our servers provisioning with configuration management
- Build and improve monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization, maintenance and support
- You break through, learn fast and like to find and implement new solutions.
- You take proactive ownership of the environments and will be working with skilled teams and challenging projects in which you can define the technological direction.
- Solid experience in systems and software engineering
- Experience with networking and firewalls technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Web and Mobile development lifecycle (iOS and Android)
- Proven experience with Jenkins pipelines (groovy, shared functions, plugins, integration with slaves on kubernetes, etc.)
- Infrastructure automation experience, preferably with Ansible or Puppet
- Experience with Virtualization technologies, we use KVM and lxc through Proxmox
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools like nagios and grafana
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban and Agile principles
- Written and spoken English and Spanish
- Open, eager to learn, analytical and proactive team player
- Best practices and quality awareness
- Optional experience with Kafka, ELK, Sentry
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud is a plus
- IT related University Degree and eventual certifications are a plus
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Eduardo Moral on +34 936 67 18 55.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: