Looking for your next big challenge? Want to join a TOP Fintech Company in Europe? Great opportunity to be part of our Team as Senior Enterprise Architect.
German language is a must. Are you English speaker? please apply too :)
- You are part of the definition of CREALOGIX target architecture (Digital Hub Architecture)
- Definition of global strategy based on the business requirements
- Ensure the alignment between the business and the architecture
- Align business drivers with technical decisions
- Long-term development planning
- Define architecture standards and core technologies
- Facilitate reuse of emergent solutions and architecture patterns
- Start initiatives based on requirements with own budget
- You ensure the architecture governance and enable teams
- Involved in general architectural decisions affecting the CREALOGIX Group
- Involved in decision making on architecture changes and migrations
- Review and support local architecture definitions
- Coach development teams in building microservices based on DH Architecture
- Deep involvement in project/product development to ensure DH Architecture compatibility
- Decides on points of dispute
- You are in close contact with Product Management and other stakeholders to ensure alignment between business needs and architecture
- Checking whether technical implementations are compliant with the enterprise architecture
- Deep technical know-how in the standard technologies of CREALOGIX:
- Containerized microservices (Docker, Helm, Kubernetes)
- Token-based IAM (OpenID Connect, OAuth)
- Java technologies (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase)
- Paradigms (Event-driven, Backend for Frontend, 12-factor App)
- Frontend (Angular, Cross-platform Mobile)
- CICD (Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar)
- Deep technical know-how in state-of-the-art technology stacks
- Experience in coordinating and guiding distributed teams
- No fears of communicating with colleagues from different entities / countries
- Good English communication skills both oral and written are required to interface with colleagues who are both technical and non-technical
- Excellent service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal stakeholder and customers
- You want to take on more responsibility
- You have social competence and the ability to communicate properly
- You see yourself as a consultant, negotiation partner, conflict manager, moderator and coordinator
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Eduardo Moral on +34 936 67 18 55.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: