As one of our Release Train Engineers, you are the servant leader and instructor for an Agile Release Train consisting of 10+ development squads developing products for the banking industry. In this important role, you are responsible for carrying out the ceremonies and processes according to the SAFe framework, helping the teams deliver value, manage risk, communicate with stakeholders and initiate improvement. The Release Train Engineer is the conductor of the “train”.
As a member of the Operational Excellence team, you work in close collaboration with the Operations Management, the Engineering Managers, Product Management, Customer Implementation Services and other stakeholders in the development process. Join our team in one of our locations in Germany, UK or Spain.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the Agile Release Train using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans and other information radiators
- Facilitate PI Planning event and readiness by fostering a continuous exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings, including the Agile Release Train Sync meetings (PO- and Scrum Master Sync)
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities (KPIs)
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- An experienced technical manager with proven leadership and communication skills
- Solid comprehension of Lean-Agile frameworks, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Agile metrics
- Ability to organize and lead (virtual) bigroom events and solid presentation skills
- Previous practical experience as a Scrum Master in a large organization is a plus
- Experience in software development in the banking industry is an advantage
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Good team player, consultative approach to finding solutions
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
- Readiness for occasional travel abroad within Europe
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is an advantage
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: