Our global Customer Care Team is looking for a motivated and committed Service Level Manager to join our Team in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Ensure that the contractual agreed SLAs between the Customer and CREALOGIX are monitored and achieved
- Managing customer complaints including their recording, management, escalation (where necessary) and resolution
- Establishing and maintaining a constructive relationship between the customer and CREALOGIX
- Acting as the first level of escalation for incidents if they cannot be resolved within the agreed service levels
- Ensuring for the fastest possible restoration of services in the event of a class 1 outage
- Arrange that service reports are produced for each customer service and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted
- Providing documentation for and conducting the service performance reviews with the customer
- Ensuring that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on and progress reports are provided to customers
- Measuring, recording, analyzing and improving customer satisfaction
- Warrant that all changes are assessed for their impact on service levels
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in similar mandates and with agile project management methodologies (SCRUM / SAFe)
- ITIL certification or experience in IT Operations
- A high degree of independence, solution orientation and diplomatic assertiveness as well as a pronounced willingness to provide service
- Very good internal and external communication skills (C-level experience desirable)
- Exceptional stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytic mindset
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: