Are you the one who has the ability to drive performance in line with our strategy, has strong leadership and engagement skills as well as the expertise in continuous improvement? We at CREALOGIX are looking for a Lead Operational Excellence who is keen in joining our Group Operations team as soon as possible at one of our locations in Stuttgart (Germany) or Barcelona (Spain).
- You are the Line Manager of our newly created Operational Excellence Team which as a Lean-Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) dedicated to implementing and improving our agile way of working.
- You are personally responsible for and the single point of contact for our development partners. This includes evaluation, selection and governance of our (strategic) nearshore and offshore development partners.
- Together with your team you will be responsible for:
- facilitating and monitoring Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) process executions
- managing and optimizing the flow of value through the Agile Release Train (ART)
- performing Change and Release Management
- communicating the business need, urgency and vision for change across the organization
- establishing metrics to supervise performance and track progress of the software development and quality management organizations
- driving Agile, Scrum and SAFe implementations and continuous improvement
- maintaining a central Skills Management inventory as well as elaborating on Learning and Training Needs across the Group Operations organization
- With Line Managers and HR/PMO across all our locations, you will play an important part in our Employee Selection including our Onboarding- and Offboarding Process
- You regularly align with peers inside the Operations Division as well as stakeholders across the entire organization, including C-Level
- University degree in Engineering or related field
- 4 years of experience in a similar role in an international agile environment
- Solid comprehension of Lean-Agile frameworks, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Agile metrics
- Extensive experience negotiating and governing multi-million CHF / EUR nearshoring & offshoring contracts
- Passion for driving improvement and leading change in a dynamic environment
- Quality driven, process oriented and structured approach to work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills/ability to influence multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent language skills in English, German is an advantage
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: