Our global Operations Team is looking for a motivated and committed Senior Software Architect. The position is available immediately and is based at our office in Stuttgart, Germany. Working remotely is also possible.
- You are the technical contact in a squad and work closely together with the product owner
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of our standard software
- You set and share the technical vision and coach the squad team in the way how to implement them
- You intentify and mitigate technical risks
- You identify and manage technical debt and prioritize technical tasks
- You reduce cycle time, costs, errors by using automation as often as possible or (where needed) by using other measures
- You closely collaborate with engineering heads, operations, architecture and quality assurance
- You supervise onboarding of new squad members
- You want to work in a microservice architecture with modern technologies in such as Java, JakartaEE, Spring
- University degree in information technology or an equivalent qualification
- Profound experience in the development of Java Enterprise and form-based Web applications
- At least 4 years of professional experience in software development with frameworks like Java, JakartaEE , Spring, JPA, Hibernate
- Extensive experience with Spring Framework 4 or 5 and some of its basic subprojects such as Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data
- Extensive experience in Web Services SOAP and REST
- Good knowledge of JPA, Hibernate and frameworks like Liquibase
- Familiar with testing frameworks like JUnit, Postman, Cucumber, JMeter, K6 Performance testing
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, GIT / Bitbucket, Docker
- Good knowledge in java script and of front end frameworks React or AngularJS
- Ideally experience in the processes and systems of banks and insurance companies
- Very good analytical skills and a quick comprehension
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English; German language skills are also desired
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: