The Engineering Management Team within CREALOGIX is responsible for design, implementation and testing of our Digital Banking solutions. Our highly skilled and motivated workforce consists of 200 onsite and remote Software Engineers and Quality Engineers in more than 20 agile squads across all our locations.
As Head of Engineering, you are taking care of the engineering and disciplinary aspects for several product development squads that implement solutions for our customers. You work in close collaboration with other Heads of Engineering, Software- and Security Architects, Head of Quality Assurance as well as Product Management in one of our office locations in Germany or Spain.
- Responsible for 2-3 agile product engineering squads in a distributed setup with internal team members and team members from partner organizations in various European locations
- Ensure delivery and engineering quality, monitor and improve development KPIs in collaboration with the Tech Leads and Scrum Masters
- Develop and improve engineering practices and guidelines, share best practices within Communities of Practice
- Ensure solution design and security compliance in collaboration with Product Management, Tech Leads, Software and Security Architects
- Foster collaboration and alignment between the development teams, resolve technical and organizational impediments within the organization
- Contribute to Engineering Management Team duties such as planning, budgeting, partner management and skills management
- Act as a Line Manager for your internal employees and be responsible for assigned developers from external development partners
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field of study
- Strong experience in back-end development of Java applications (Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, …)
- Strong software development background in an agile organization, good understanding of processes and roles
- Familiar with running services on Cloud Infrastruture (e.g. Microsoft Azure) as well as with modern full-stack development
- An experienced technical manager with proven leadership and communication skills
- Experience in FinTech, banking and/or wealth management is an advantage
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Good team player, consultative approach to finding solutions
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
- Readiness for occasional travel abroad
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is an advantage
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: