Our dedicated Software Development team develops, maintains and implements innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. We are looking for a candidate that loves to code, is eager to support our team and is willing to work in a dynamic environment in Stuttgart (Germany).
- You will be responsible for designing and developing our Certified Avaloq Adapter and various backend modules and features for our Digital Banking product
- You have a solution-focused personality and enjoy analyzing and solving problems as well as 3rd level support
- You will be responsible for supporting our clients with implementation and testing and also with analyzing their needs and concepts – both remotely from our office and sometimes on the client site
- You will also be responsible for the integration of our digital banking product into the system environment of our clients and assume responsibility for our digital banking modules
- Solid education in software engineering (university degree)
- Minimum one year of Avaloq parameterization experience
- Should be an Avaloq Certified Professional
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL
- Fast learner and enthusiastic about backend technology
- Having experience in customer interfacing and requirements engineering is a plus
- Persistent, analytical, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Proactive team player with high sense of software craftmanship and quality
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Agile mindset and experience in working with teams is welcome
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: