CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
Our Central and Eastern Europe Customer Implementation Services (CIS) Team is looking for a motivated and committed Engagement Manager (m/f/o).
The position is available immediately and can be accomplished either from our office in Coburg, Jever or Stuttgart, Germany or from our office in Zurich, Switzerland. Working remotely is also possible.
- Establish trust with senior stakeholders and develop strong relationship network
- Take over responsibility in steering committees and other important project related activities (e.g. Change Requests, Escalations)
- Contribute by creative solution approaches and aligning scope with our product solutions
- Understand strategic goals of our clients in the financial industry and positioning CREALOGIX in line with our ambitions
- Drive commercial success through efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop long-term partnerships for continuous innovation and external visibility
- Collaborate closely with Sales & Marketing and Product Management on specific banking opportunities and continuous improvements in processes or roadmap
- Actively collect and share knowledge in the interface between Sales & Marketing, Product Management and the CIS community
- Drive proposals at existing clients aligning the best CREALOGIX has to offer
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or an equivalent degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in the banking industry with a software solutions provider or consultancy firm
- You can demonstrate a proven track record in project work
- Interest in FinTech market developments and strategic understanding of the financial industry
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Ability to motivate people and to influence internal and external key stakeholders
- Comfortable with innovation and change
- Excellent presentation, writing and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills
- Excellent written and spoken German and English and preferably other languages
- Willingness to travel
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
Please contact Malina Gorny on +49 9561 55430 .
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: