We are looking for an Integration Middleware Application Engineer to join our team in Germany who will be in direct contact with our clients.
- Support and consult deployment and configuration of middleware environments, especially Reverse Proxying and WAF configuration. Experience with Ergon Airlock WAF or Envoy Reverse Proxy will be an advantage
- Advanced understanding of existing infrastructure setup and application architecture in TCP/IP networks; mainly Middleware and in our environment the interaction between Reverse Proxy WAF -> API Gateway/GLOO --> Kubernetes
- Both, deployment and installation of a ReverseProxy WAF as well as maintenance and implementation of new environments: virtual hosts, routing/mappings and backend services. Focus on hardening the traffic analysis -> Request and Response Action rewrites, CSP, Allow/Deny Rules, integration of third party applications, ICAP, advanced Apache configuration knowledge
- Both, configuration and installation of the internal API Gateway and maintenance, based on Gloo solo.io/ Envoy Proxy
- Consult and assist Kubernetes and/or Openshift client environment set-up; basic understanding of helm charts and ingress rules
- Support of installation, administration, and configuration of application stacks (e.g., Oracle, Tomcat, Apache Web Server, JEE 8, NodeJS, Linux/ UNIX)
- Third party support for Reverse Proxy WAF and API Gateway related JIRA issues; collect and analyze client logs and triage the findings to the engineering teams
- Support the customer and their operations during the GoLive events (on-call service/Pikettdienst)
- Support in defining quality assurance and software distribution standards
- Provide ad-hoc support to clients for infrastructure and deploymentt
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology / computer engineer or any equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of virtualization and containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Artifactory etc.)
- Solid experience with Middleware (e.g. Reverse Proxying, WAF configuration etc.)
- Proven experience in operation of modular and heterogenous enterprise applications
- Experience in administration and configuration of Oracle and SQL, PL/SQL
- 2 years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Experience with monitoring and logging systems (e.g. Kibana, Splunk, Grafana)
- Understanding of administration and management of Linux based environments
- Solution oriented attitude and customer consulting experience
- Quality driven, process oriented and structured approach to work
- Good language skills in German and English
The CREALOGIX Group is a Swiss Fintech 100 company and is among the global market leaders in digital banking and wealth management. We develop and implement innovative self-service solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow and their clients. Banks can use our solutions to react to evolving customer needs in the area of digitalisation, enabling them to hold their own in a very demanding and dynamic market and remain one step ahead of their competitors.
Founded in 1996, the CREALOGIX Group has more than 700 employees worldwide with a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions. CREALOGIX Holding AG (CLXN)’s shares are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: