Our highly-skilled Software Development team designs and implements innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. We are looking for an engineer that loves to code in addition to doing conceptual work like system architecture, REST API design and mentoring. The right candidate must also be open to learning new technologies and is willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- Development and design of microservices for our innovative Digital Banking Solution using state-of-the-art technologies and practices
- Technical analysis of customer needs and their implementation
- Technical responsibility for our Digital Banking modules
- Problem analysis, correction of reported bugs and 3rd level support
- Integration of modules and functions in the customer environment
- End-to-end responsibility, including conception, realization, testing and commissioning
- Solid education in software engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Java development
- Strong experience in backend development of Java applications (Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, …), ideally in a banking environment
- Strong experience in database modelling and SQL (Oracle knowhow is an advantage)
- Experienced in development of microservice architectures
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Jenkins
- Experience with messaging (JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka) is a plus
- Eager to learn, persistent, analytical, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
Founded in 1996, the group has more than 700 employees worldwide and the shares of CREALOGIX Group (CLXN) are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange. CREALOGIX has a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions.
As our company name suggests, our culture and our people reflect a great balance of both sides of the brain. Be part of a friendly and open team which embraces diversity and creativity, and rewards proactive, smart contributors. Benefit from the broad and deep expertise of hundreds of expert colleagues around our global teams. See your contributions directly applied in production, benefiting some of the world’s leading financial brands and in turn making their customers’ financial lives easier, smarter, and more secure.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team.
Please contact Sandra Wälchli on +41 58 404 80 18.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: