Our highly skilled Digital Banking team develops and implements innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow.
You are the Tech Lead of a team including Developers, Testers, Analysts and Project Managers that are located partly at our headquarter in Zurich, Altstetten but also in Serbia, Poland, Spain and the Philippines. You will be working with our banking clients, taking on technical ownership of the implemented solution while making architectural decisions, mentoring team members, having direct customer contact also onsite and taking technical leadership in an upcoming architectural transformation.
- Guiding the evolution of the architecture of the solution that the team is working on as well as validating solution designs
- Understanding the architectural direction and frameworks, patterns, and subsystems of our organization
- Mentoring and coaching our team members in architectural and technical best practices and issues
- Direct contact to customers and the go-to person for our customers for architectural topics
- End-to-end responsibility for Integration of our Digital Banking modules and functions in the customer environment including technical analysis, conception, realization, testing and commissioning
- Ensuring that the solution will be easy to support by encouraging good design and refactoring to minimize technical debt
- Creating prototypes and proof of concepts in line with the group architecture and customer requirements, as well as implementing new architectural approaches with the team
- Development lead and design of pilot modules and functions for our innovative Digital Banking Solution using state-of-the-art technologies and practices
- Technical contact, problem analysis, correction of reported bugs and 3rd level support for our projects
- Identification and mitigation of technical risks; identification and management of technical dept
- Securing of effective delivery (inspect and adapt)
- Good knowledge of software architecture and design
- Solid education in software engineering with a minimum of 2 years experience in development of complex web applications and interfaces
- Familiar with microservices architecture as well as container architecture, ideally in a banking environment
- Java EE + Spring Boot stack such as Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Boot
- Experience with Hibernate ORM
- Good understanding of Software Security such as SSL/HTTPS + JWT, encryption/decryption
- Good understanding of RESTful Webservices (REST APIs)
- Docker, Kubernetes and Helm, Openshift is a plus
- Experienced in interface development of Java applications (JMS, webservices, batch processing)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of database modelling and SQL and data modulization (Oracle and PL/SQL knowhow is an advantage)
- Knowledge of system integration (ESB, communication between independent systems, protocols, etc.), of network topologies and of performance testing/optimizations
- Persistent, analytical, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Proactive team player with good communication skills in English, German is an advantage
Do you like the creative world of Fintech and at the same time you are looking for the secure environment of an IT service provider with almost 25 years of experience? Then CREALOGIX is the right choice for you. Together with 700 colleagues all over the world, you will give everything to make digital banking a unique experience. You develop innovations and inspire the market with future-oriented and trend-setting digital banking software products.
At CREALOGIX you can make a big difference together with others: The initiative and commitment of our employees is one of our key success factors. As part of a dynamic team, you will shape the transformation of CREALOGIX into the leading Software-as-a-Service provider of customer engagement platforms for financial institutions: We Create Digital Leaders.
Please contact Malina Gorny on +49 9561 55430 .
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: