You are thriving for marketing and communication topics inside a modern and dynamic fintech company? You want to be part of our Business Unit Digital Banking, developing marketing strategies, leading strategic initiatives and projects as well as being responsible for the internal communication for our Swiss team?
- Development of marketing strategies, storylines and supportive materials for all stages of client lifecycle (e.g. sales presentations, pitch books, factsheets, tactical marketing and sales supportive measures, product terminations, etc.)
- Lead strategic initiatives and projects in a dynamic business environment related to marketing, change and communication topics
- Take responsibility for and ownership of the positioning and promotion of the Swiss Solution Offering and its products, both to our customers and within Crealogix
- Ensure excellent quality of marketing collateral and services provided by the team
- Be on top of competitor developments and industry trends
- Management and further development of all channels for internal communication to the Swiss Team (e.g. quarterly update events for account and project managers, monthly newsletter, education events, etc.)
- Internal communication and preparation of respective activities, incl. monthly all hands meeting of Digital Banking Switzerland
- Collaborate with Group Marketing and other divisions on firm wide initiatives
- University degree in Marketing or a comparable field
- CFA and / or professional marketing qualification would be an asset
- 10+ years of professional experience, of which 5+ years in Marketing and Communication in a financial services company
- Strong knowledge and/or experience of financial products, digital banking, digital payments
- Interest in financial markets and solid knowledge of retail, corporate and investment banking
- Excellent business and financial industry writing skills for different audiences and channels (e.g., print, web, event scripting, etc.)
- Leadership experience either through line management or comparable project management roles
- Proactive personality that is capable of responding to ad-hoc requests and has ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Team player who works flexibly and collaboratively with focus on the success of the overall team
- Proven planning, time management and organisational skills
- Confidence in stakeholder engagement and experience in interacting with senior management
- Ability to work independently, and to collaborate with various stakeholders
- High degree of creativity and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English as well as German and/or French
Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends, delicious food or even challenging tasks? We at CREALOGIX laugh a lot – be it with one or the other joke, while working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
At our location in Zurich, Altstetten we start the day with delicious bread rolls, fruit and fresh coffee. As from the end of 2020, “Greencity” will be our new home. We have a say in how our brand-new offices, meeting rooms and lounges will look like. “Greencity” offers a perfect location for having breaks outside with fresh air.
CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
CREALOGIX develops and implements:
- innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow,
- smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking efficient and easy
- and didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in businesses, administrations and educational institutions.
In short: “We create digital leaders” – We turn our customers into digital champions by supporting them with our knowledge and experience.
Please contact Anne Köhler on +41 58 404 87 47.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: