Our Digital Banking Suite helps banks digitize. Do you have the ability and agility in an innovative fintech company to plan long-term customer projects, decide on them in a solution-oriented way and act independently?
- With your goal-oriented approach, you take ownership for the end-to-end delivery of our Digital Banking Suite to our national and international banking clients.
- You prove your project management skills in daily contributions and provide your professional experience within mandates including project financials, quality assurance and change management.
- You recognize the needs of our customers and elaborate leading edge solutions in cooperation with our group-wide product owners, our analysts and banking engineering experts.
- You can use your experience and skills in daily customer communication and throughout the project cycle from clarification to go-live, within programs as well as on our client management level.
- Your heart beats for agile methods, digital transformation and value identification of latest trends. You can motivate customers and team members to join this journey as well and are a driver of our own organizational development.
- Completed study or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in leading IT or change banking projects
- Analytical, structured and responsible personality with a high focus on KPI results
- Experience in controlling and implementing agile software projects with virtual teams
- The ability to build long-term external customer relationships
- Appropriate project management and scrum certifications are beneficial
- Familiarity with the banking and digitalization topics
- Experience in intercultural project management is an advantage
- Very good communication skills, team player
- Very good German and English orally and in writing, additional language skills are an asset
Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends, delicious food or even challenging tasks? We at CREALOGIX laugh a lot – be it with one or the other joke, while working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
At our location in Zurich, Altstetten we start the day with delicious bread rolls, fruit and fresh coffee. As from the end of 2020, “Greencity” will be our new home. We have a say in how our brand-new offices, meeting rooms and lounges will look like. “Greencity” offers a perfect location for having breaks outside with fresh air.
CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
CREALOGIX develops and implements:
- innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow,
- smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking efficient and easy
- and didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in businesses, administrations and educational institutions.
In short: “We create digital leaders” – We turn our customers into digital champions by supporting them with our knowledge and experience.
Please contact Anne Köhler on +41 58 404 87 47.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: