Our agile Software Delivery team develops and implements innovative Fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. In order to grow our team, we are looking for you, a dedicated and experienced Product Owner with a technical background. You have good leadership experience and understand that your success relies on your ability to inspire others. You support a culture of experimentation and learning, and you value agility and reliability in equal measure.
- Take the lead of our frontend team as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for the delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Solid education in software engineering (university degree)
- Proven record as a Software Product Owner
- 4 to 6 years of experience in frontend development
- Experience as a Java Full Stack Software Engineer is an advantage
- Deep and up to date knowledge in information security technologies
- Experience leading a team of Software Engineers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good English skills, German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends, delicious food or even challenging tasks? We at CREALOGIX laugh a lot – be it with one or the other joke, while working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
At our location in Zurich, Altstetten we start the day with delicious bread rolls, fruit and fresh coffee. As from the end of 2020, “Greencity” will be our new home. We have a say in how our brand-new offices, meeting rooms and lounges will look like. “Greencity” offers a perfect location for having breaks outside with fresh air.
CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
CREALOGIX develops and implements:
- innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow,
- smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking efficient and easy
- and didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in businesses, administrations and educational institutions.
In short: “We create digital leaders” – We turn our customers into digital champions by supporting them with our knowledge and experience.
Please contact Anne Köhler on +41 58 404 87 47.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: