The CREALOGIX Group, an independent Swiss software house and Fintech Top 100 company, is one of the market leaders in digital banking. CREALOGIX develops and implements innovative Fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. Using the solutions from CREALOGIX, banks respond to changing customer needs in the field of digitisation in order to hold their ground in an extremely complex and dynamic market and to remain always one step ahead of their competitors. The group was founded in 1996 and employs around 420 people worldwide.
CREALOGIX Digital Banking supplies digital banking software for the bank of tomorrow. It focuses on solutions in mobile banking, personal finance management, transactional banking, digital advisory services, digital brokerage and customer engagement banking.
For the support of our motivated and succesful team in Zurich and Berne we are seeking an independent and technically strong candidate.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and development of modules and features for Digital Banking with newest web technologies, while taking account of the high demands relating to security, stability, quality and performance
- Technical analysis and implementation of customer requirements
- Components abstraction and composition
- Write reusable and accessible UI components
- Problem analysis, bug fixing and 3rd level support
- Solid education in software engineering (university degree)
- At least three years of experience in front-end web development
- Strong experience with Java development
- Having experience in an Oracle environment (e.g. Oracle DB, Weblogic) is an advantage
- Practical experience with ES6, Sass/SCSS and React is an advantage
- Familiarity with unit testing using Jest framework (or similar) would be an advantage
- Fast learner and enthusiast of web technology
- Eager to learn, persistence, analytical skills, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Proactive team player, conscience and quality awareness
- Excellent English skills, German or French is an advantage
Exciting and versatile tasks with state of the art technologies in professional self contained teams in. As an internationally growing company, CREALOGIX offers employees a lot of different career opportunities with attractive employment conditions (e.g. flexible working hours, 27 days of holiday). Depending on projects temporary international assignments are possible.
CREALOGIX as a software product company is committed to stay in front with newest technologies and tools.
Please contact Alexis Zehnder on +41 58 404 81 40.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please visit us on the web: